In The Event Of Any Manufacturing Defect On Non-Upholstered Products:
(Any Defect Detected On The Product That Is A Result Of Poor Workmanship)
- We ensure that our products are free from manufacturing defects however, in an unlikely event of a product being defective, we offer
a two (2) year warranty against such manufacturing defect.
- The foregoing warranty shall not be treated as a rolling/continuing warranty and the products exchanged or repaired shall be covered only for the remainder of the original warranty period (i.e. the remainder of the actual 2 year warranty period).
- Further, the exchange or repair of the faulty product is actioned by Faustine Furniture at the original delivery address of the customer; which the customer provided during the purchase of the faulty product.
- Faustine Furniture agrees to honor the request of exchange, repair or refund of the faulty product provided the customer furnishes either the original invoice/bill.
- No alteration or modiﬁcation should have been made / carried out to / in the product/s, and the faulty product shall be in its original state for Faustine Furniture to honor the request of exchange, repair or refund.
- The length of the warranty for the repaired or replaced product is equal to the remaining length of the original warranty of the product when it was purchased originally by the customer.
- In the case of the product being purchased from exhibition sales or from discounted sales/ ﬂoor models, the product/s are considered to be bought by the customer on “bought as seen and liked” basis, therefore, Faustine Furniture shall not entertain any requests for exchange, replacement or refund.
In The Event Of Any Manufacturing Defect On Upholstered Products:
- Any issue regarding stains or damage to fabric upholstery is honored if the request is initiated / informed immediately on the delivery of the goods. This will be executed at no extra charge if claim is made at point of delivery with the Delivery Professional and images of damage are provided to email@example.com within 24 hours of making the claim.
- Claims made after signing oﬀ with the Delivery Professional will result in additional fees and may not be covered.
The Faustine Furniture Warranty Does Not Cover:
- Fabrics and leathers, unless explicitly mentioned. To maximize the life of these materials please refer to the care instructions.
- Discrepancies in the natural variation of materials (Ex: veining in stone, wood grain, fabric weave, etc.)
- Appearance of the product or any damage to the product resulting from normal wear and tear in the natural course of product usage given its aging, nature, function, composition and price, as well as damage due to usage of the product beyond its intended use.
- Any damage to the product resulting from improper installation or assembly by third party, storage, improper maintenance, misuse or use not in compliance with the intended use, modiﬁcations or repairs, or improper unpacking.
- Warranty does not cover criminal damage, acts of nature, smoke or water damage, or discoloration due to exposure to sunlight.
- Breakages to glass, mirrors, stone tops after delivery conﬁrmation of the product.
- Any damages due to pets or animals are not covered under our warranty.
- There are no other warranties, expressed or implied in all of the above mentioned cases.