RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- All purchases must all be inspected immediately upon pick up or delivery. If there is a problem with your order, please contact us at (562) 337-8558 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of receipt. If you received a damaged or incorrect item, we will work with you to make your order right.
- Returns/exchanges must be communicated to email@example.com within 3 days. There will be a restocking fee of 35% for any orders returned/exchanged within this time period. Restocking fees are waived if order is declined at delivery.
- You will also be responsible for all shipping and delivery charges for returns/exchanges. A traceable return shipping method is required at your own cost (FedEx, UPS, etc.) Return shipment process must be made within 7 days of issuing claim.
- Please note that we don't offer returns or exchanges due to discrepancies in the unique characteristics of materials. Natural variations are common and to be expected (e.g. veining in stone, wood grain and fabric weave).
- Once an order has been shipped, cancellation of that order is not possible. Custom/Special orders cannot be cancelled once production commences.
- Returns must be received in original condition. Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit back to the original account. Shipping and Delivery Service charges are not refundable.
- Any Sale items are final sale and are not eligible for refunds, exchanges or returns.
To make a return, please contact our team at (562) 337 8558 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include your order number, ensure each package and pre-pay the postage.